Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for the overall success and retention of our customers. Your job is to build an understanding of the customer experience and analytics goals of the companies we work with, think strategically about how our platform can support their business needs, and develop strong relationships with our customers. You will have the opportunity to work with Canopy Labs’ broader sales, marketing and customer success teams. You will also have the opportunity to work with customers in a number of different verticals, including major retailers, airlines, performing arts organizations and financial services.
You will come armed with rock-solid communication skills, including the ability to translate technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience with confidence. You should also be results-driven and invested in both the success of Canopy Labs, our customers and our customers’ customers.
The role is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-growth company focused on analytics and Software-as-a-Service. You will receive training in modern customer success strategies and techniques, as well as gain significant exposure to AI- and data-driven marketing and optimization.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Building strong relationships with your customers, anticipating their needs and driving usage and adoption of our platform to make their businesses more effective and successful
- Leading customer workshops and inspiring customers to think strategically about how our platform can support their business needs
- Providing training around product updates & new features
- Utilizing project management skills to effectively manage and complete multiple simultaneous integrations
- Proactively identifying and analyzing customers’ needs and reducing the risk of contract cancellations to an absolute minimum
- Providing regular status reports to stakeholders on progress against specific targets within defined scope
- Providing Canopy Labs developers and product managers with customer feedback to help us continuously improve our product offering
- Liaising with the sales department to win new business and increase upsell opportunities
- 3+ years of experience in junior or mid-level customer-facing roles (including business development, sales, account management etc.)
- Comfort working with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and generating plans to achieve aggressive KPI targets
- Proficient communication skills, with a particular focus on English language writing skills
- Comfort with working independently in fast-paced and unstructured environments
- Comfort with Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with digital marketing, email marketing or CRM
- Experience working with financial institutions
- Undergraduate degree in business, or a certificate in marketing-related discipline
Send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com