As a product manager, your main responsibility will be to help us ship the right product to our customers – this includes collaborating with the executive team to build and prioritize our product roadmap, and aligning teams with it.
You can expect to work closely with engineers to design product features and write product specs. You will also help coordinate and prioritize development releases, and remove any roadblocks that prevent us from continuously improving the product.
Moreover, you’ll be the expert on how customers use the product through analytics, interviews and surveys. You must be comfortable defining and owning KPIs that quantify product success.
Please note that this is not a junior role. You’ll be responsible for the delivery and iteration of our core product, and we’ll need to see that you’ve done that before.
If this sounds exciting and you want to help build a product that leading brands use to delight millions of consumers, we’d love to hear from you!
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in product management at a Software as a Service (SaaS) company.
- Must have run and shipped a product before.
- Experience in agile software development.
- Experience making data-driven decisions and proficiency with at least one product analytics tool or SQL scripting.
Bonus points if you have one or more of the following:
- A strong technical background in software engineering, computer engineering, computer science or related field.
- Experience with fast-growth startups.
- A keen eye for and willingness to help with UX.
- An interest in AI/Machine Learning.
To apply: Send your resume to email@example.com.