Our Story

Today, more than ever before, new forces are changing the way companies sell to consumers. Customers now expect targeted marketing and personalized recommendations for everything from the emails they receive, to the webpages they view, to their in-store experience.

Every consumer makes a buying decision in a unique way. Understanding each buying cycle is critical to converting consumers into customers and earning their loyalty. Our mission is to help businesses, from Fortune 500 retailers, to the largest performing arts centers and museums in the world, to top travel and tourism organizations, transform how they interact with their customers, create more engaging customer journeys, and deliver better results.

Canopy Labs Team

Meet the team

Tough problems, smart people, all using analytics to revolutionize customer experiences.

Wojciech Gryc

Wojciech Gryc

Chief Executive Officer

Wojciech Gryc is a visionary in marketing and analytics, finding new ways to improve business results with data. He has experience working on AI and marketing analytics at IBM Research and McKinsey & Co. He is a Rhodes Scholar and studied Mathematical Modelling and Social Science of the Internet at the University of Oxford. 

Jorge Escobedo

Chief Technology Officer

Jorge has extensive knowledge and experience in mathematical modeling, machine learning, and data mining. He has a Ph.D. in Theoretical Physics from the University of Waterloo while being a Resident Ph.D. Student at the Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics. He leads Canopy Labs’ development of new predictive models.

Jorge Escobedo
Emma Lyndon

Emma Lyndon

Chief Financial Officer

Emma is an experienced CFO with a passion for scaling companies. Prior to joining Canopy Labs, she worked at a marketing agency as the CFO, and at eBay and PricewaterhouseCoopers. She is a CPA, CA and holds a BComm from Queen’s University. She leads finance and operations at Canopy Labs.

Alex Vdooukhine

Alex Vdooukhine

Engineering

Is probably a Russian twitter bot. Likes backcountry camping.

Alex Vdooukhine

Is probably a Russian twitter bot. Likes backcountry camping.

Alexandra Maraldo

Alexandra Maraldo

Sales & Marketing

Fueled by caffeine. Dog mom. (Fairy) Godmother. Die hard Disney fan.

Alexandra Maraldo

Fueled by caffeine. Dog mom. (Fairy) Godmother. Die hard Disney fan.

Ali Sajun

Ali Sajun

Sales & Marketing

Laughs loudly, loves landing logos, leads legendary life.

Ali Sajun

Laughs loudly, loves landing logos, leads legendary life.

Aly Saleh

Aly Saleh

Sales & Marketing

Appreciate the outcome but relish the process! Its all about how you run the deal.

Aly Saleh

Appreciate the outcome but relish the process! Its all about how you run the deal.

Asher Minden-Webb

Asher Minden-Webb

Engineering

An inadvertent collector of random knowledge and hobbies, with a particular preference for sci-fi, cycling, immersive music, and the constant pursuit of understanding the world.

Asher Minden-Webb

An inadvertent collector of random knowledge and hobbies, with a particular preference for sci-fi, cycling, immersive music, and the constant pursuit of understanding the world.

Blaine Aldridge

Blaine Aldridge

Theatre, camping, curling, and travel enthusiast. Personal theme song a happy work-in-progress.

Blaine Aldridge

Theatre, camping, curling, and travel enthusiast. Personal theme song a happy work-in-progress.

Bobby Li

Bobby Li

Engineering

Looks forward to lazy weekends. Enjoys sushi and heavy metal.

Bobby Li

Looks forward to lazy weekends. Enjoys sushi and heavy metal.

Carlos Mo

Carlos Mo

Engineering

Orange soda connoisseur. Ramen enthusiast. Professional binge watcher.

Carlos Mo

Orange soda connoisseur. Ramen enthusiast. Professional binge watcher.

Caroline Wojtyla

Caroline Wojtyla

Avid oregano pill giver and life enthusiast.

Caroline Wojtyla

Avid oregano pill giver and life enthusiast.

Christina Wiese

Christina Wiese

Guilty of snacking at Bulk Barn

Christina Wiese

Guilty of snacking at Bulk Barn

Daniel Lister

Daniel Lister

Engineering

Has too many hobbies, including gaming, unicycling, iceboating, and kite surfing.

Daniel Lister

Has too many hobbies, including gaming, unicycling, iceboating, and kite surfing.

Emily Bush

Emily Bush

Operations

Butter coffee and guacamole enthusiast. Aspires to be featured on Apartment Therapy.

Emily Bush

Butter coffee and guacamole enthusiast. Aspires to be featured on Apartment Therapy.

Gabriel Tseng

Gabriel Tseng

Data Science

Rock climber, and lover of blue cheeses. Sometimes, I blog about things I learn.

Gabriel Tseng

Rock climber, and lover of blue cheeses. Sometimes, I blog about things I learn.

Gayle Ryan

Gayle Ryan

Bookworm, traveller, art lover, food maker and eater. Advocate for honey bees.

Gayle Ryan

Bookworm, traveller, art lover, food maker and eater. Advocate for honey bees.

Nick DuCille

Nick DuCille

Serial dabbler and passionate trier of stuff

Nick DuCille

Serial dabbler and passionate trier of stuff

Nicole Shum

Nicole Shum

MTL/TO foodie and lover of long park walks! #1 Destination: Stanley Park Seawall

Nicole Shum

MTL/TO foodie and lover of long park walks! #1 Destination: Stanley Park Seawall

Melanie Cooke

Melanie Cooke

Artist and weather nerd. Loves cute things and thunderstorms.

Melanie Cooke

Artist and weather nerd. Loves cute things and thunderstorms.

Graziano Giordano

Graziano Giordano

Product

A polyglot travel-loving, pasta-loving optimist working hard in my spare time to morph into either a triathlete or a gourmet chef.

Graziano Giordano

A polyglot travel-loving, pasta-loving optimist working hard in my spare time to morph into either a triathlete or a gourmet chef.

Hayley Neal

Hayley Neal

Customer Success

Just keep swimming.

Hayley Neal

Just keep swimming.

James Snook

James Snook

Engineering

Big fan of brunch. Waiting for my son to get old enough to play German-style strategy games with me.

James Snook

Big fan of brunch. Waiting for my son to get old enough to play German-style strategy games with me.

Jean Saad

Jean Saad

Engineering

Passionate about making great food and sharing it with others. Love to work outdoors when the weather permits.

Jean Saad

Passionate about making great food and sharing it with others. Love to work outdoors when the weather permits.

Joey O’Kane

Joey O’Kane

Sales & Marketing

Bourbon & brunch enthusiast. Amateur ukulelist & woodworker. Aspiring to be like Aly Saleh.

Joey O’Kane

Bourbon & brunch enthusiast. Amateur ukulelist & woodworker. Aspiring to be like Aly Saleh.

Matt Cavdar

Matt Cavdar

Customer Success

80% of my brain is reserved for movie quotes and song lyrics. The other 20% is for food.

Matt Cavdar

80% of my brain is reserved for movie quotes and song lyrics. The other 20% is for food.

Nicholas Ong

Nicholas Ong

Customer Success

Loves dogs, hiking and travelling. In his younger years, found himself constantly banned from CS 1.4 servers.

Nicholas Ong

Loves dogs, hiking and travelling. In his younger years, found himself constantly banned from CS 1.4 servers.

Patrick Jakubowski

Patrick Jakubowski

Engineering

Loves games, drinking, and telling long stories. Usually all three at once. Actually reminds me of that one time…

Patrick Jakubowski

Loves games, drinking, and telling long stories. Usually all three at once. Actually reminds me of that one time...

Rachel Yu

Rachel Yu

Customer Success

I often feel that catching the 501 streetcar every morning is harder than hiking for 2.5 hours.

Rachel Yu

I often feel that catching the 501 streetcar every morning is harder than hiking for 2.5 hours.

Samantha McGregor

Samantha McGregor

Customer Success

NEVER late for work. ALWAYS fashionably late for everything else.

Samantha McGregor

NEVER late for work. ALWAYS fashionably late for everything else.

Sean Feng

Sean Feng

Engineering

I think eggplant is the best food in the world.

Sean Feng

I think eggplant is the best food in the world.

Xavier

Xavier

Office Pup

Just a cupcake looking for a studmuffin

Xavier

Just a cupcake looking for a studmuffin

Rocoto

Rocoto

Office Pup

Loves riding the TTC, sleeping and giving unsolicited kisses.

Rocoto

Loves riding the TTC, sleeping and giving unsolicited kisses.

Want to be a part of something bigger?

See our current job openings and join the Canopy Team

Join the Team